Confer as a family about potential scheduling conflicts prior to making a reservation for Family Weekend. Conflicts may include evening classes, mid-term exams, and/or other events that may bring family to Gainesville on a different weekend. Registration will remain open until two weeks prior to Family Weekend or until the program fills to capacity at which time no additional participants or guests can be added.
- If you wish to cancel your entire Fall Family Weekend reservation/registration, please contact New Student and Family Programs in writing by emailing IHaveAGator@ufl.edu as soon as you are able.
- Cancellations requested no later than two weeks after the date of registration will receive a full refund. We will only be able to refund registration fees for cancellations received prior to three weeks before the start of Family Weekend. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to IHaveAGator@ufl.edu.
- Once we have received your refund request in writing, we will send you a link to fill out the Family Weekend Refund Request Form. Refunds will be processed 4-6 weeks after Fall Family Weekend.
- Once a reservation/registration is cancelled, New Student and Family Programs cannot guarantee it can be reinstated. Requests for refunds received after two weeks of registration will not be granted. Cancellation requests cannot be made by phone.
- If you wish to remove guests from the reservation/registration prior to two weeks before the start of Family Weekend, you may do so by logging back into your Family Weekend Reservation. You can also do so via email at IHaveAGator@ufl.edu or by phone at (352) 392-8396. You will need to provide the UF student’s name and UFID and the name(s) of the guest(s) to be removed.
- Only guests removed within two weeks of the date of registration are eligible for a refund of fees. Guests removed after this date are not eligible for a refund of fees, but please, as a courtesy, be sure to inform New Student and Family Programs of any guests no longer attending.
- Please note: Cancellations for tickets purchased directly through ticket vendors or individual organizations cannot be refunded by New Student and Family Programs.